Baby will be overseas the whole weekend for work.
I hate it when he goes overseas for work w/o me.
Luckily this trip isnt for long.
It just doesnt feel good coz we only met up one time this week.
But anyway, it's not so bad coz...
My girls and I are painting the town red tonight!
We are gg clubbing! =)
Yippeez!!!!
Girl's Night Out!
I totally heart my girlies!
From the former Clubbing Princess,
I have became Clubbing Retiree.
I clubbed a grand total of...2 times this year!
Woah! Unbelievable considering that i used to club every week!
Ok, today is my 3rd time this year.
Yanz is a late bloomer, she has just started gg clubbing more often since last year.
*faints* but good job! =)
And LY has overthrown me to earn the title of Clubbing Princess!
Congrats! Hahaha!
Hey but at least im still Miss Alcoholic.
I still love to drink and go pubbing =)
Well, life shud still be an enjoyment even if you have grown older.
P.S. Baby said to me yesterday that he cannot wait to come back into my arms
becoz that is where he truly belongs.
So Baby come home soon! My arms are waiting! =)
*Aiyah, wat crap...it's only 2 days. I shudnt be such a wimp.*
Saturday, June 21, 2008
The Retired Clubber
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment