Weekends are always very precious to me.
I thot that weekends are only precious to busy working peeps who need the weekend as a break.
But to me, weekends are just as impt now coz there is no one to accompany me or go out with on weekdays!
So I always gotto wait till weekends when everyone is free.
Last Sat, went out to meet Baby for our Saturday dates.
Wore my new cardigan from Miss Selfridge.
Love this cardigan coz of the puffy sleeves which are kinda batwinged.
Went to taka and we managed to catch Kungfu Panda Meet & Greet at the toy fair at Taka Sq.
Livvy is so gonna love this.
Guess who taught her what Kungfu Panda is?
Haha..quite obvious right?
I told her a black and white bear is called a panda...
and den i showed her Kungfu Panda!
He tried to do some Kungfu moves but er...just looks like some big ball on stage.

Us, while watching Kungfu Panda doing his kungfu on stage.
.jpg)
Us posing ard with nice toys at the toy fair.
Baby with two different Kungfu Panda models.
Me with my two fave Care Bears, and Mickey and Minnie mouse!
Was comtemplating buying one of them for Livvy but er..it's kinda ex man!
Maybe when her birthday comes along in July.
I will prob show here these pics and ask her to choose.

We went shopping ard at Hugo Boss, Zara Man and Topman.
Notice that it is all shops for men?
Heehee..i was a good girl mah, i dun wanna spend money or get led into temptations...
so i tried to avoid gg to too many shops for women.
Cudnt afford. So we tried the suits at Topman instead. Wahahaha!
Anyway not buying lar. See for fun only.
No occassion to wear to.
But Baby did say that on our wedding, he wants to don a Hugo Boss suit.
Or Armani suit.
*weet!* My Baby so HANDSOME!!!

Can I be thick-skin and say that we are such a lovely couple?
Wahahaha! There, I said it.
I dragged Baby into Burberry though coz Burberry having sale.
N i fell in love with this small Burberry tote!
Even Baby thinks it's nice!
Original price $600, but there's a 15% discount, so it costs $510.
Quite cheap right??? But still too ex for my miserable savings.
I was hoping it is 50% discount though...coz the shop has discounts up to 50%.
But i guess it is a newer model so not so much discount.
If it is 50% off, I think I will buy it!!!
We had a really early dinner at 530pm coz Baby was starving.
We were craving for drinks...so we went to Brewerks at Clarke Quay after dinner.
Damn! We forgot and missed the 6-8pm happy hour where the beers are slightly cheaper.
We ordered at 8.05pm and asked if we are still eligible for the 6-8pm pricing.
Unfortunately cannot =(
All my fault coz im so slow.

Next weekend (Sat), we are gg to catch the Kungfu Panda movie...for free!
We've got a pair of free tickets to catch the show at The Cathay,
together with a free Large Combo Set of drinks and popcorn.
Im a sucker for freebies! Yay!
It's a Volvo promotion where Volvo owners can redeem a pair of free tickets and 1 combo set.
Baby's house got 2 Volvo cars!
So we are gg for Sat's show and Livvy and her mum is gg for the Sunday show.
We wanted to all go watch together on Sunday, but too bad I cant make it.
Coz Sunday, we are gg to celebrate my brother's birthday.
Gonna have yummy buffet!
Cant wait for the weekend to come!
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment