Monday, June 30, 2008

Spain = Champions of Europe!

I TOLD YOU SO!
I said Spain will win.
N SPAIN WON!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a short 2 hour nap last night, I woke up to catch the finals of the Euro 2008.
Oh boy oh boy! Im really proud of Spain and im so so happie that they won!

Finally, it's my turn to see my fave team get crowned.
Baby saw his fave Man Utd being crowned twice this year.
If Liverpool has not given me that satisfaction,
Im not sad anymore coz I have found victory in Spain.

Kudos to Casillas for his superb saves.
Kudos for Torres for scoring the winning goal, and the only goal of the match.
The goal which sealed Spain's victory.

Torres celebrating n sucking his thumb after THE GOAL
(Seriously i dunno wat's with the celebratory style of some footballers. Some styles are weird. I dun get it.)



The team celebrating.


Captain Iker Casillas and the Euro 2008 Trophy Cup!


Sweet Victory!
Champions of Euro 2008!


I love Spain!
I cant wait for World Cup 2010,
where i can catch my Spain strong in action again.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates