Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Soph's Belated Bday Dinner

Hey besties, this post is for your sake...together with the long awaited photos we took last fri.

Finally had the chance to wear my working clothes out on a Friday.
I always loved gg out on a Friday night and be one of those yuppies chilling out.
Met up with my girlfrens and bf at 7pm for dinner.

Was supposed to be a belated bday celebration dinner for our dear Soph.
Wanted to celebrate on her actual bday which was on 10 June, last Tues.
But she was not back from Hkg yet...so we postponed.

Went to Forum to have California Pizza Kitchen.
Not bad. I love oven baked pizzas with thin crusts!

Yanz brought back great pressies for all of us from Japan - the Land of Hello Kitty!
She went on a 9-day trip to Hokkaido and Tokyo.
So envious...I wished I went with her.
She got some Hello Kitty pencils, handphone/charm straps and red bean cakes for us.

Hello Kitty Pencils and Handphone/Charm Straps



Hello Kitty Red Bean Cakes!
Can you bear to bite into Kitty's face? =(



She got Baby and me a very cute Lilo & Stitch photo album
(which comes with different Lilo & Stitch frames inside) from Tokyo Disneyland!
She also got Liv and Leticia 2 cute and long bendy unbreakable pencils
which are so unique that I've nvr seen such pencils before. =)
Looks like a long candy stick.
Din manage to take a pic of it though...


Happy Belated Birthday dearie Soph! =)


Yanz took this pic.
Her photography skills are currently No. 1 among my 3 besties n bf.
Surpassed LY! Hehe.


We went to Dempsey to chill after that.
Brought them to this wine parlour called Angel's Share.



We din open any bottles of wine.
Instead we each had a glass of something of our own:

Me: Strawberry Daiquri


Baby: Corona Beer


LY: Mojito


Yanz: Strawberry Margarita


Soph: Ice Chocolate (non-alcoholic girl!)


N we all shared a delicious blueberry creme brulee.
I love creme brulees!


A toast!
Soph not included. For alcoholics only.


Everyone's really sleepy and tired that night.
Even before 11am, all of them were getting slouchy on the couch and yawning away.
Seems like everyone is falling asleep.
Everyone except me!
How UN-HAPPENING!!! =(

See! Soph's eyes are kinda closed, LY's stoning, Yanz' eyes are closing soon.


Even Baby's tired. Just look at his face and droopy eyes.
And there I am smiling - the only one who is not sleepy-eyed.


I wasnt tired at all, except that my legs were aching from wearing my heels.
I waited all week to finally meet up and go out with everyone.
But everyone was too tired for me.
So sad.... =(
Esp Soph..she's perpetually tired everytime we meet her! Hmpf!
Why besties? Why why why?

Yeah yeah yeah blame it on work.

Anyway I was very entertained with myself.
I was playing with my cammie and trying to take pics with special effects.
Nothing fantastic though but check this out!
I was so amused. Harharhar.

Check out the glowy blurry photo effects that I tried to create!
Well, if you dun get it, it just means we dun see the same thing or dun have the same artistic views. haha!


Did you notice the 'fireworks' across the pic?


Flaming Lamborghini? No! It's actually a tealight candle holder. Hehe.
Ok cheap thrill.


This is the toilet sign. Creative!



We left at 11.30pm. So early hor?
I also say.
I shud have ordered Red Bull for everyone!

Next time we shud just go out on Sat instead of after work on Fridays.
Got more energy.
Well, this weekend, I hope it's gonna be fun and exciting.
We are gg clubbing! Yay!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates